I am a fresh Ph.D in Department of Information Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) , supervised by Prof. Guoliang Xing. Before that, I worked with Prof. Ming-Syan Chen in NTU.
My research interest includes AIoT, Fedearated Learning, Few-shot Learning and high-performance computing
- 2022-08-07 Congratulations! One paper is accepted in JSCS. This work is the first work which I attended as a supervisor (with Prof. Hui Jiang). The first author is an undergraduate (grade three) student when we submitted this work.
- 2022-05-19 Best Student Paper Award PAKDD 2022.
- 2022-03-25 Congratulations! One Chinese Patten is authorized.
- 2022-01-18 Congratulations! One paper is accepted in IPSN 22.
- 2022-01-16 Congratulations! One paper is accepted in PAKDD 22.
- 2021-10-15 Congratulations! One paper is accepted in FPT 21.
- 2021-02-26 Congratulations! Our work RIIT: Rethinking the Importance of Implementation Tricks in Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning was shown as a talk in UMD (online).
PGADA:Perturbation-Guided Adversarial Alignment for Few-shot Learning Under the Support-QueryShift
Siyang Jiang, Wei Ding, Hsi-Wen Chen, Ming-Syan Chen
Proc. of the 26th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD, 2022). Accept rate: 19.30%, 121 out of 627.
Honors and Awards
- Best Student Paper Award, PAKDD 2022
- Kaggle Competition: Sartorius – Cell Instance Segmentation. Top 4%, Silver Prize
- Kaggle Competition: Cassava Leaf Disease Classification. Top 7%, Bronze Prize
- National Cryptography Mathematics Challenge, Top 1% Sliver Prize
- “KaiLiXin Materials” Scholarship (1/228)
- National College Student Business Plan Competition in 2016 Bronze Award
- PC/Reviewer as WACV 21, ECML-PKDD 21-22
- Session Chair as ECML-PKDD 21